To install and run LLG
Micromagnetics Simulator you must have at least the following:
- A 1 GHz Pentium.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- A video card that supporting at least
16 million colors at 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- A 17" monitor that supports at least
1280 x 1024 at 70 Hz.
- Service pack 3 for the NT4.0 workstation,
Windows 2000, Windows xP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows
To take advantage of LLG,
you should have the following:
- Dual or Quad core CPU's sporting the fasted
- 2-8GB of RAM are required for larger
problems. 2GB is the maximum memory allowed to a single process in Windows
x32. 192GB is the maximum memory allowed in Windows x64.
- Fast disk I/O.
- A workstation class fast OpenGL video
- A 21" HD (1920x1080) monitor.